Remote Desktop Features
- Right/Left click
Your own computer list.
Access your computers 24/7.
Provide efficient technical assistance over the Internet.
- Provide efficient technical assistance over the Internet.
- Connect with your client by using a unique session code.
- Join an existing remote desktop session.
- Feel free to join an existing remote support session without authentication. To start a new session, you need a valid ISL Online account.
- Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux.
- Access remote computers even if unattended.
- Add access to your computer by installing the ISL AlwaysOn application and configuring remote access to that computer. In order to access your remote computers, you need a valid ISL Online account.
- Platforms: Windows, Mac.
- 2.2 Froyo
- 2.3 Gingerbread
- 3.x Honeycomb
- 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 4.1, 4.2 Jelly Bean
Features (Remote Support & Access):
- Access and control a remote desktop from Android device.
- Connect to a remote computer even behind a firewall.
- View a remote screen.
- Multi-monitor support.
- Screen resolution adjusted automatically.
- Control the keyboard and mouse remotely.
- Use special keys such as Ctrl, Alt, Windows® and function keys.
- Send Ctrl+Alt+Del to a remote computer.
- Switch between the left and right mouse click.
- Reboot a remote computer and resume the session.
- ISSC Turbo Desktop Sharing.
- Secure remote desktop encrypted by symmetrical AES 256 Bit SSL.