ISL Light for Android
Support Android phones and tablets remotely and troubleshoot remote computers on the go.
How to Provide Remote Support to Android Devices
Start a session
Operator runs ISL Light 4 for Windows, Mac or Linux to start a new session on a desktop computer.
Download ISL Light app
Client downloads and runs ISL Light app on Android device.
Control Android Device
Client joins a session and shares Android’s screen with the operator.
Support Mobile Devices
Access any Android phone or tablet remotely from your desktop computer or from another mobile device. Troubleshoot and resolve issues on mobile devices, configure any device or manage the data.
- Connect to any Android phone or tablet from a computer (Windows, Mac, Linux) or from another mobile device (iOS, Android).
- Access a phone or a tablet via WiFi/3G/LTE.
- Support through real-time screenshots.
- View and control the screen.*
- Install or remove apps.
- Manage running processes.
- Text-chat with a remote user.
* It is possible to view the screen of ANY Android mobile phone or tablet through automated real-time screenshot sharing. Full remote control is available on Samsung devices running Android 4.2.2 or newer and all rooted Android devices.
Mobile to Computer
Access remote computers from your Android phone or tablet. View the remote screen to diagnose and resolve issues from the comfort of your mobile device.
- Access a computer (Windows, Mac, Linux) from your Android phone or a tablet.
- View the screen of a remote computer.
- Remotely control keyboard and mouse.
- Switch users, reboot, send Ctrl+Alt+Del, log off.
- Text-chat with a remote user.
View Computer Screen on Android
Connect to any Windows, Mac, or Linux computer and control a remote desktop from your Android device.
Remote desktop from Android phones and tablets.
Firewall Friendly Connect to a remote computer seamlessly through any firewall.
Switch between the left and right mouse click.
Use special keys such as Ctrl, Alt, Windows® and function keys.
Text-chat with a remote user.
Send Ctrl+Alt+Del to a remote computer.
Reboot & Reconnect Reboot a remote computer and resume the session.
Multi-Monitor Support Easily control remote computers with multiple monitors.
AES 256 Security Secure remote desktop encrypted by symmetrical AES 256-Bit SSL.
Multi-Platform Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android.
Remotely Control Android Devices
Connect from a computer to an Android mobile device.
Access your computers from an Android anytime anywhere.
Provide efficient technical assistance over the Internet.
Have your shared files always at hand. Access them from your mobile device.
- Android phones and tablets
- 2.3 Gingerbread
- 3.x Honeycomb
- 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 4.x Jelly Bean
- 4.4 Kit Kat
- 5.x Lollipop
Trusted by Samsung
ISL Online has established a strong partnership with Samsung Electronics. As a silver member in the Samsung Enterprise Alliance Program, ISL Online has developed a premium remote access application that empowers full control over Samsung mobile phones and tablets.
Interested in how a regional ERP provider offers mobile remote support to tens of thousands clients? Read the ISL Online case study, one of the few included in the Samsung annual publication of their most valuable partners.
Uninstall ISL Light app
Follow instructions in the pdf to uninstall ISL Light app from your Android device.